Monday, October 7, 2013

Amazing!

This place is amazing!

It's a photographers dream come true! A least for me that is! Actually there where photographers everywhere on Sunday morning. I was at the rangers station at about 8:40 am just waiting for the place to open at 9am sharp.

I wanted to get a chance to take photos without the crowds of people walking into my view and having to wait for the right moment to come. It wasn't long, after I parked my car, and started walking towards the location, I had been eyeing up the day before, that a line of cars and trucks rolled into the place.

I was in my own world and nothing could stop me from getting the shots I wanted.

The day was calm and clear and there were even white clouds in the sky, which is rare for California! What a day, what a wonderful day!


SPECIAL NOTE:
Nikon D600 let me down when I got home and processed these pictures from Bodie.
Most pictures had spots on the left top corner which is caused by oil that is coming off the shutter. It is a Nikon issues with this camera! I will have to have it cleaned before using it again!






No comments:

Post a Comment