Monday, October 7, 2013

Photo Road Trip

I had been planning a photo adventure for a few months... 

My plan was to start traveling up the coastline of California, stopping along the way at Santa Monica Pier, Morro Bay, Rocky Creek Bridge, 17 mile drive, Rodeo Beach, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco and go East across to Bridgeport and Bodie, California. It is a 1,400 mile trip!

Needless to say, I just couldn't find enough time or money to trek myself all that way this year. The warmer Summer weather was coming to a close and the couple of days I alotted was just not enough to take my time to photograph everything I wanted to photograph. I wanted to be at some of these locations at sunrise and sunset and into the night time hours. It would have taken a week between traveling and looking for the perfect spots at the right times to take pictures.

I ended up changing my plans for this year and going straight to Bridgeport and Bodie, CA.

Watch for more about my Bodie adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment