Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bridgeport, California

27 Degrees in California ?


I stayed at the Bridgeport Inn, in Bridgeport, California. Just 25-30 miles from Bodie and Mono Lake. Nice place but I was freezing, all night. I am or was a New York boy but my blood has thinned living in my warm San Diego climate.

I decided very quickly that I don't like cold weather any more.They, (Bridgeport people), didn't seem to think it was to cold at all. Every place I would go I would start my conversation with, "Wow, it's freezing here!" They would just look at me funny and continue with what they where doing.

I couldn't warm up all night and when I left in the morning my car had frost on the roof and my windshield washers where frozen! I looked at my iphone and the temperature was 27 degrees! I put the heater on full blast and couldn't wait for it to warm up my car. I stopped at the Shell station for gas and I  tried to tell him how cold it was but he just mumbled something under his breath.



Photo from Google images 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment